In order to keep the key workers, public & our drivers as safe as possible during the next few months, we are working with the relevant authorities and have further information for our customers.
- From Monday 15th June, you will be required to wear a face mask whilst in the vehicle (children under 3, disabled passengers & those with breathing difficulties are exempt)
- We ask passengers to sit in the rear of the vehicle (exemptions apply, discretion to be made by our drivers)
- No more than 3 passengers in a car and no more than 6 passengers in a minibus (to prevent passengers from being seated in the front seat)
- All passengers MUST be from the same household – As such, we will be unable to do any journeys whereby one person would like to travel to one destination and another person to a different destination.
- We ask that you use Contactless Payment where possible (payment can also be taken over the phone) – The simplest way to book and add card details to your booking is by downloading our APP
Our office staff are dedicated to keeping you safe during these times, so we may ask a few questions regarding the number of passengers and if you have a face mask available.
If you have any concerns as to how we are managing the control of the virus within the company please contact us via e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org
We are operating a skeleton staff schedule at the moment, so please be advised it may take slightly longer to answer your calls or emails